Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Waggin Wednesdays- Smart Bags!

Welcome to my second post in the Waggin Wednesdays series, where I talk about new pet products, treats and food!


Today I'm here to talk to you about a product that really wowed me. They're called Smart Bags, and they are by far the coolest poop bags I have ever seen. That's right people, I was impressed by POOP BAGS!! And they are truly amazing. They are 100% biodegradable, they eliminate odors, they have a twist tie built in, they have a padded layer so you don't have to feel all that squishy poo in your hand, and after you flip them inside out they have a detachable antibacterial wipe you can tear off. SO FREAKIN COOL!! I don't know about you, but after having to pick up my dog's BM every single day, it's the little things in life that make me happy, and I can see these bags making a pretty unpleasant daily experience less traumatizing. I give it 4 paws up!

Sniff: www.GetSmartBags.com

No comments:

Post a Comment